- 1 Button Testing - No setup required, just plug right in!
- Digital LED display reads out in Ohms
- Also performs the Low Current Ground Continuity test, at the same time!
- Auto Test Time (1 sec. / 60 sec.) - No need to set a timer or clock watch
- Custom universal receptacle accepts both 120V and 240V plugs.
- Zero feature allows you to "zero-out" the test lead impedance.
- Meets UL, CSA, CE, EN, IEC, MIL and all other international safety agency requirements.
Note: In the standards, the 0.1 ohm limit is for the product under test's grounding system only, not including the power cord impedance. Our "zero" feature allows you to zero out the cord impedance. This ensures no false failures and extremely accurate results!