- 1 button testing - No setup required, just plug right in! Or, make a plug for your cordless product, and plug right in! EASY!
- Easy to identify PASS / visible and audible FAIL indication
- Auto Test Time (1 sec. / 60 sec.)+ - No need to set a timer or stop watch
- Safety Protected Start Switch -- Protects user from shock!
- Performs the Low Current Ground Continuity test at the same time
- Meets UL, CSA, CE, EN, IEC, MIL and all other international safety agency requirements as well as UL 120Kohm requirements
- Includes ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Certificate, accredited by ACLASS (Internationally accepted results - equivalent to A2LA)
TECH NOTE: We get numerous calls from users who are looking for AC hipot testers with high output current capabilities. In almost every case, the user actually needed a DC hipot tester. When hipot testing products that incorporate EMI filters (for EMC regulations), you need to use DC, not AC!
With AC, the Y capacitors in the EMI filter will conduct current, causing false failure indications and possibly damaging these capacitors. Most "high-tech" standards anticipate this and permit DC testing at 1.414 times the AC test voltage. This includes IEC950, IEC1010, and IEC601
Meets Requirements for Testing Standard(s) including but not limited to:
- IEC 60335
- IEC 60601
- IEC 60950
- IEC 61010
- UL 1703