- 1 or 3 actuating device(s) for rocker switches and push- button switches with 2 single-acting pneumatic cylinders each, with air throttle valves to adjust the actuating speed, height-adjustable mounted to holders, with multiple adjustable specimen holders, with safety sockets to connect the specimens to external test voltages and loads
- 1 housing, made of steel, with protective hood
- 1 plug-in unit with front panel for operating the devices.
- 1 Control device for the entire unit:
main switch with EMERGENCY OFF function, safety switch for the protective hood, mains cord and fuses
- 1 control device for each actuating device:
programmable control unit with exchangeable program modules (containing the “test rhythm”) and for adjusting and indicating the test parameters “number of strokes” and “stroke time”, start and stop push-buttons, push-buttons for moving manually the cylinder pistons and as actuation indicator for the cylinder